- Our Website collects information automatically through cookie files
- Cookie files (cookies) are small text files stored in the end device of a website user. Their purpose is to make it possible to use our website pages. Cookie files usually contain the name of the webpage they originate form, their unique number and storage time on the end device.
- The entity that puts cookies in the end device of the Website user and has access to them is Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with its registered office in Poznań (60-476), at ul. Jasielska 10A
- adjust the content of the webpage to the individual preferences of the user; most importantly, cookie files identify their device to display the page in accordance with their preferences;
- inform about errors during the use of the Website;
- keep the user logged in on each subsequent page of the Website.
- The Website uses two main types of cookie files – session and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary and are stored until the moment of leaving a webpage (by going to another page, logging out or closing the browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the user until they are deleted by the user or for the time defined in the settings.
- The user may change the settings of their browser at any time in order to block cookies or each time obtain information about cookies on their end device. Other available options may be viewed in the browser settings. It should be noted that most browsers accept cookie files (cookies) on the end device as a default option.
- The Website operator warns that changes to the settings of the user's Internet browser may limit access to some functions of the Website page.
- Cookie files (cookies) used by the Website (placed on the end device of the user) may be made available to its partners and entities cooperating with the Website owner.
- Information regarding Internet browser settings is available in menu (help) or on the browser producer's website.