Matte, long-lasting liquid lipstick with an applicator. Coats the lips with intense colour and ensures entirely durable make up. Creamy consistency and convenient applicator for precise application. The vitamin E in the lipstick provides a regenerative anti-ageing effect. The five oil complex (sunflower, corn, macadamia, sesame, olive) nourishes and softens the skin.
Matte Effect Lipstick comes in 8 saturated colours to guarantee irresistible lips and perfect long-lasting make up.
Long-lasting matte lip make up.
1. Vitamin E - counteracts the free radicals responsible for the ageing of the lip skin. In addition, it moisturises, nourishes and regenerates it effectively.
2. Sunflower oil - regenerates and softens the epidermis. It increases lip elasticity and slows down the ageing process.
3. Corn oil - provides the skin with the right level of moisture.
4. Macadamia oil - moisturises lips. It improves lip skin elasticity and strengthens it. Additionally, it soothes any irritation.
5. Sesame oil - neutralises the free radicals responsible for lip skin ageing.
6. Olive oil - gives the skin softness and makes it smooth and refreshed. Protects lips from excessive moisture loss. Thanks to its anti-radical properties it is a natural UV filter.
- Application method
Apply a thin layer onto the lips using the applicator or NEO Make Up brush no. 14.
- Additional Information
- Recurring Profile
- Makeup tricks
Isododecane, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis Seed, Kaolin, Plyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isononyl, Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, VP Hexadecene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum, Glyceryl Behenate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Zea Mays Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, TBHQ, Limibebe, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- CI 15852 CI 19140, CI 77491, CI77499, CI 77891, CI 42090, CI 45410].