Your new beauty addiction: pressed make-up highlighter palette. After opening the palette, you will find three real gold bars which will add a glow to your skin. Thanks to the Shine Is Mine palette, you can easily create different highlighting effects of casual and evening make-up. Using the highlighter will turn each day into a pleasure!
A professional palette of three pressed face and body highlighters. With a silky texture that is easy to apply. A unique formula which combines three highlighter shades. Provides a long-lasting effect of perfectly radiant skin. No-smear GLOW effect, resistant to wear - always with you.
The Shine is Mine Palette highlighter palette is a combination of 3 colour bars:
- silver gold,
- warm gold,
- rose gold.
Silver Gold is a composition of pigments which add a silvery glow with a cool gold effect. Warm Gold is a perfect palette of warm gold reflexes. Rose Gold blends opalescent gold and rose.
Free from: parabens, paraffin, oil, perfume, benzene, D5, TEA, and the pink shade is also free of talcum powder.
Glossy, shimmering effect, long-lasting effect, highlighting effect, uniform velvety and satin finish, strong effect.
Long-lasting, shimmering and fresh glow on the face and/or body.
1. Sericite and mica - the general name for the minerals in the group of silicates; they are common minerals in the form of pearl and shimmering flakes. They have to be purified and ground to dust before they are used in cosmetics. The fine pearl particles in cosmetics reflect and disperse light, leaving the skin shimmering and glowing, which is why they are a main ingredient of mineral and skin care cosmetics.
2. Silica - once turned into a lightweight powder it takes on properties which makes cosmetics silky and easier to use. It disperses lights and makes the skin appear more radiant.
3. Tapioca starch - a soothing substance which strengthens blood vessels, a bulking agent which leaves the skin smooth and velvety.
4. Magnesium myristate - more durable make-up owing to mineral ingredients including magnesium.
5. Vitamin E - in the form of tocopheryl acetate is highly capable of neutralising free radicals, strengthens blood vessel walls, and protects epidermal lipids, collagen fibres and elastin fibres from damage, which significantly impedes skin ageing. Vitamin E accelerates the formation of new tissue following skin burns or injuries, and prevents skin damage caused by UVB radiation.
- Application method
Apply one or more layers to achieve the desired result. Apply with a Neo Make Up 04/05/08 brush all over the body and with a 07/08 Neo Make Up brush to the face
- Additional Information
- Recurring Profile
- Makeup tricks
APC02839C.-COSM (różowo- złoty)
MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, ISODODECANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SILICA, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, AQUA (WATER), POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, LAURIC ACID. +/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
APC007227O.-COSM (srebrno- złoty) , APC007527A.-COSM (złoty)
TALC, MICA, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, DECYLENE GLYCOL, HYDRATED SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, CTIN OXIDE, LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID. +/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 75470 (CARMINE).